Zuni Entrepreneurial Enterprises/Empowerment Inc. is currently accepting applications for a Nurse and Direct Care Staff
to work in an inclusive setting providing quality care.
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Valid Driver's License
3. Valid (NM) Nursing License
4. Be able to pass a Background Check
5. Be able to pass Drug and Alcohol Testing
6. Must be at least 21 years of age
7. Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs.
Staff responsibilities include but are not limited to;
1. Must be able to read and write
2. Provide personal care for developmental disabled adults and elderly
3. Assist with medication delivery
4. Assist with medical appointments
5. Plan and assist individuals with recreational and daily living activities, along with coordination of transportation services
All employees must complete competency-based training as scheduled.
First Aid and CPR
Wheelchair securement and Wheelchair lift operation
Assisting with Medication Delivery
Please submit the following information with your employment application
Driving Record from New Mexico MVD*
Copy of valid New Mexico Driver's License* .
Apply online or by printing out your application
*Online application require driving record and driver's license to be attached and hand
delivered to 604 E. Coal Ave Gallup, NM 87301