Zuni Entrepreneurial Enterprises/Empowerment Inc. is currently accepting applications for Direct Support Personnel (DSP)
to provide quality care, supports, and services in an integrated setting. Other additional positions are Cashier and Cleaning personnel.
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Valid Driver's License
3. Valid (NM) Nursing License
4. Be able to pass a Background Check
5. Be able to pass Drug and Alcohol Testing
6. Must be at least 21 years of age
7. Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs.
Staff responsibilities include but are not limited to;
1. Must be able to read and write
2. Provide personal care for developmental disabled adults and elderly
3. Assist with medication delivery
4. Assist with medical appointments
5. Plan and assist individuals with recreational and daily living activities, along with coordination of transportation services
DSP employees must complete competency-based training as scheduled.
Other agency-based trainings include:
First Aid and CPR
Wheelchair securement and Wheelchair lift operation
Please submit the following information with your employment application
Driving Record from New Mexico MVD*
Copy of valid New Mexico Driver's License* .
Apply online or by printing out your application
*Printed applications require driving record and driver's license to be attached and hand delivered to
604 E. Coal Ave Gallup, NM 87301 or the Fast Stop III Mini Market - Zuni, NM 87327